First Watch Games has just released Rogue Company Update 1.78, and we have the complete list of official patch notes for you. The latest update presumably brings several bug fixes and stability improvements to the game, as this is the very first patch to come out after the Cannon Update.
We do not yet have the update file size of this release, but will add it here once we find out. All the relevant information you may need to know regarding the Rogue Company patch notes for Update 1.78 has been added in the next section. As the patch has gone live, you should be able to download and install it right away on all the relevant consoles.
Rogue Company Patch Notes: Update 1.78
Unfortunately, the official patch notes for the latest Rogue Company update haven’t come out yet. However, we’ll be uploading these notes here as soon as we get our hands on them. Until then, here’s a spectacular cinematic trailer of the mentioned game for you to check out.
UPDATE: The patch notes are now available here:
- Fixed an issue where Cannon’s Gatling Gun played a voice line for each bullet fired.
- Fixed an issue where Runway’s mastery emote was missing.
- Fixed an issue where aim assist would drift off of targets when crouching and uncrouching.
- Fixed an issue where disconnecting and reconnecting to a match broke voice chat for the disconnected player.
- Fixed an issue that caused reconnected Cannon players to lose the ability to use Gatling Gun for the entire round.
- Fixed an issue where the Sledgehammer Weapon Mastery wrap was not applying.
Rogue Company is now out for the PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch platforms. If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.