Leikir Studio has just released Rogue Lords Update 1.04, and we have the complete list of official patch notes for you to read. This latest patch brings several map fixes, including the problem where lakes blocked zone exits. Moreover, this patch also includes several other gameplay changes and some UI improvements.
This latest patch is available to download on all supported platforms. The developers haven’t revealed anything about the size of this update yet. The following section has added all the relevant information regarding Rogue Lords Update 1.04.
Rogue Lords Patch Notes: Update 1.04
Here is the complete list of official patch notes for Rogue Lords Update 1.04, currently rolling out on all supported platforms:
We’re pleased to let you know that a new update for Rogue Lords (v.1.0.04) is now available to download on your Steam client!
The goal of this scheduled update (as we announced it back when game released) was to add the support of Brazilian-Portuguese but our team also worked on including in this update some additional fixes and improvements which you can find in the Patch Notes below.
Finally, as we previously announced in our latest update – the next focus of our team from now on shall be on balancing the game experience of the game. We should start to roll out those updates starting soon!
- Addition of Brazilian-Portuguese support
- Fixed a blocking issue in event “Heart stealer” in Spanish
- Fixed a blocking issue in a version of the event “Deadman” in Spanish
- Fixed a blocking issue in event “Cabinet Of Wonders” in English
- Swamp zones should not have paths blocked by the fog anymore
- Lakes should not block zone exits anymore
- Fixed VFX and SFX missing on Caleb Attacks
- Available targets should now be correctly highlighted when selecting a skill in combat
- Fixed an issue with the damage calculation for the summoned enemies
- Fixed a display bug in Hecate’s Nocturnal ritual Tooltips and status icons
- Fixed an unwanted Character tooltip sometimes appearing on the Game Over/Victory screen
- Added several new sound effects on the Game Over/Victory screen
- Relics should now correctly be awarded when earning the 4th Terror point after a reloaded fight
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.