Riot Games has just released the latest Ruined King Update 1.7 and we have covered the full list of patch notes here for you. This update fixes many bugs and adds stability improvements to the game. There are tons of quality of life changes added as well.
You should be able to download and install Ruined King Update 1.7 now as it is available to all the players. Not to miss out, RP pricing has also been changed for some regions. All the relevant details regarding this update can be found in the full release notes below.
Ruined King Update 1.7 Patch Notes
Here are all the Ruined King Update 1.7 patch notes on all supported platforms:
- Fixed an issue when triggering the cutscene with Malik and combat at the same time would cause a permanent black screen
- Fixed an issue that would stop the heavenly bell from dropping when triggering combat near the NPC
- Fixed a crash when attempting to fight the Infused Angler twice
- Fixed a rare crash when traveling to Serpent Isles from Bilgewater in a specific order
- Fixed a rare hang when the Ruined King’s mist shroud was used
- Defeating the Angler Trickster now marks the chest as obtained on the map
- Fixed the Porohole in the Vault of the Vasani from freezing the game if repeated multiple times.
- Fixed collision being stuck on the defeated Golem in the Vault of the Vasani
- Fixed an infinite loading issue when accessing the light puzzle in Fathom’s Pharos
- Fixed an issue with the Difficult Diner quest not being completable if you saved/loaded during the quest
- Fixed an issue with bounty quests not getting checked off in the quest log
- Fixed an issue with characters getting stuck on certain elevators
- Fixed a rare crash when sorting slots in the inventory
- Added character names to mograph subtitles
- Fixed Healing Mist 2A not clearing Terror stacks from all 3 champions
- Various map icons fixed
- Various text and grammar corrections as well as description updates to be more clear
- Various other crash fixes
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.