The developers at Russian Fishing 4 have released their latest Dec. 29 update and we have the complete list of patch notes for you to read. This update arrives just a couple of days before the New Year’s Eve. For long time fans playing the game, this update was being teased since a while and we knew a patch was in the works.
This Dec. 29 update for Russian Fishing 4 introduces a new type of bait, Freshwater Gammarus, that can be obtained with a scoop or purchased from a fishing store. There are several other adjustments and overall game improvements along with the usual gameplay fixes.
Here are the complete patch notes for the Russian Fishing 4 Dec. 29 Update that is now rolling out for everyone. You can download and install it easily with the Steam client. Fans of this fishing simulator will be happy to read the following notes:
- Introduced a new type of bait – Freshwater Gammarus. This bait can be obtained with a scoop or purchased from a fishing store.
- Adjusted the size of the populations and the preferences of some species of fish on Tunguska River
- On the Tunguska River the size of the Peled population has been increased. At the same time, its price in the fish market has been reduced.
- The efficiency of float fishing in a current has been adjusted. Changes affect fishing with several rods at the same time.
- The restriction on purchase amounts for goods in grocery stores has been increased from 100 to 300 pcs.
- Increased the chance of catching New Year’s gifts when fishing with a telescopic rod at the festive location on Mosquito Lake.
- Fixed. After visiting a player’s home, some rods and rigs were not displayed correctly.
- Fixed: Some animations on the water surface were not displayed correctly.
P.S. The game world has been reset. As a result, fish can change habitats and lure / bait preferences.
This is everything we know about the Russian Fishing 4 Dec. 29 Update that is now live for all supported platforms. Let us know if you find any other change in the game. For a list of other game changes and updates, check out our Patch Notes section.