Facepunch has deployed Rust Console Edition Update 1.02 and is now available for all the players along with the full list of patch notes. This seems like a follow-up bug fixes patch after yesterday’s update full of improvements. The developers took out time to fix some important. bugs that had blocked progression for some players.
From the official documentation, the developer teams are already working for the next patch but for now Rust Console Edition Update 1.02 will be made available to download over the next few hours. You can find all the relevant information regarding this patch below.
Rust Console Edition Update 1.02 Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for the Rust Console Edition Update 1.02 that is now rolling out to all supported platforms of the game:
- Fixed Tier 2 workbench + Gunpowder
- Fixed stability and server list;
- Fixed the 5-second freeze on Xbox;
- Fixed Series X framerate issues;
- Fixed reverted Strafe changes;
- Fixed poor texture quality;
- Fixed pink or invisible textures on players;
- Fixed auto-sprint not working;
- Fixed can walk around on death screen;
- Fixed cannot place/open doors;
- Fixed clients running after kicked;
- Fixed crash setting favourite servers;
- Fixed fall damage when logged out;
- Fixed missing buildings in Harbour;
- Fixed no footstep SFX if wearing shoes.
Rust is available now on PC, PS4, and Xbox One. If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.