Facepunch Studios just announced to release Rust Console Edition Update 1.05 today and we have the full patch notes list here for you. The patch was just released at a short notice by the developers, and will be rolling out to Xbox players in a while with PlayStation patch to come at a later date.
We do not yet have the file size for Rust Console Edition Update 1.05, but will have it once the patch goes live on most of the platforms. For now, we just have to wait and see what will be released as part of this release.
Rust Console Edition Update 1.05 Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for Rust Console Edition Update 1.05 that is now rolling out to some of the supported platforms of the game i.e. Xbox:
- Fixed a major crash related to party chat.
- Fixed more crashes that happen when loading the game.
- Fixed a crash related to work benches.
- Fixed a crash when throwing timed explosive charges.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when highlighting certain blueprints.
- Fixed a crash when changing skins.
- Fixes crash when somebody is using a flamethrower near you, but far enough away for it not to be heard.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when adding fuel to boats.
- Fixed a main Menu UI crash.
- Fixed the “space boats”. Boats should now remain on land/water.
- Fixed the exploit allowing players to be able to swim under the map. They will now be killed instantly.
- Fixed an issue causing the attack helicopter to target players under water.
- Fixed the audio not playing properly for certain screens in the main menu.
- Fixed a bug causing “weird player movements” when hit by projectiles.
- Fixed a bug causing items to fall through Foundations and Boats.
Graphics and UI:
- Fixed an issue where the tool cupboard UI would show too early, causing negative resources.
- Fixed an issue when attempting to respawn on a destroyed sleeping bag would disconnect a player.
- Fixed an issue causing supply drops to go invisible once they landed.
- Fixed an issue where the splitting UI would stay open after splitting resources.
- Polish language is now supported in the game.
Quality of life and performance improvements:
- Animals no longer target players in the safe zones and guards/turrets can now shoot animals.
Rust is available now on the PC, PS4, and Xbox One platforms. If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.