Facepunch Studios has just released Rust Console Edition Update 1.08, and we have the complete list of official patch notes for you to read. The latest update will fix the well-known jump-ups with the Garage door and several other bugs.
You can download and install this patch right away on all supported platforms. The file size for this patch hasn’t been disclosed yet. The following section has added all the relevant information regarding Rust Console Edition Update 1.08.
Rust Console Edition Update 1.08 Patch Notes
Here is the complete list of official patch notes for the latest Rust Console Edition update rolling out on all supported platforms:
- Fixed Garage door collisions. Players should be able to use jump ups again.
- Crafting UI, Map UI and Inventory UI now contain the same button prompt. “Close” and “Back”.
- Fixed a missing frame in the aiming animation for the crossbow.
- Fixed the stuttering animation of jackhammer while holding it.
- Fixed a bug causing the skin bundle Preview to show incorrect logos, this is now [store] instead of [locker].
- Fixed a bug stopping players from purchasing the bundle until they have as many Rustcoins as the original price (Non-discounted).
- Fixed a crash with Skin store scrolling.
- Added more debugging into the skin store to track issues with Australia.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.
Source: Facepunch Studios