Facepunch Studios just deployed a new Rust update 1.11 for the console editions and we have all the patch notes for you right here. This update mostly focuses on fixing bugs, doing some quality of life changes, and adding new cosmetic shirts for your characters.
The update is live now for you to download and there is no server downtime. Check out all the details right here for Rust Console Update 1.11. We still aren’t sure of the file size of the update just yet. However, we’ll let you know as soon as we get our hands on them.
Rust Console Patch Notes: Update 1.11
Here is a complete list of changes added to Rust in Update 1.11:
Happy Double Eleven day survivors! Starting today (November 11th), we’re giving away special edition Doodle Eleven t-shirt skins for free with patch 1.11! Visit the Skin Store each week during the month of November to claim all three variants.
As for the Patch Notes, here is the list of changes coming with the 1.11:
- The Rock Skin that the player favourites in the locker will now correctly apply to default rock when spawning.
- Fixed an issue which would cause favourites to not be saved in the Locker.
- Improvements on skins pre-loading time when booting the game.
- Fixed splitting not activating when the player is using the workbench or locker UI.
- Reduced various unnecessary texture sizes to free up more memory.
- Fixed the Aim down sight (ADS) sensitivity not being the same across consoles.
Rust is available now on the PC, PS4, and Xbox One platforms. If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.