Rust Console Edition Update 1.22 was just deployed by Facepunch Studios, and we have the complete list of patch notes for you to read. This release is more of a bug fix patch as it is the first update of the year. It also include some crash fixes along with some very important fixes for bugs that were being used to exploit the game.
All the relevant information you may need to know regarding the Rust Console Edition patch notes for Update 1.22 is covered below. We do not yet have the file size for this update, so may be you can help us with that? You should be able to download and install this release right away on the relevant consoles.
Rust Console Edition Patch Notes: Update 1.22
Here are the official patch notes for Rust Console Edition Update 1.22 that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
- Fixed the head hit box for the player module.
- Fixed the flashlight on the Thompson appearing on the wrong side of the weapon.
- Fixed a bug causing the moon to roam around uncontrollably.
- Fixed the unusual white triangles in the corners of the large wood boxes, when a light source was shining on them.
- Fixed a bug causing the Semi-automatic pistol’s recoil to go beyond the maximum value.
- Fixed an exploit allowing players to fly around the map.
- Fixed a bug allowing players to clip through the crane lift at the launch site.
- Fixed a bug causing the rowboats to flip and the players to be dismounted if they were hit by a thrown melee weapon while riding it.
- Fixed an issue allowing items to be placed within the Launch Site.
- Fixed a bug with the Locker UI, skin graphics.
Rust is available now on the PC, PS4, and Xbox One platforms. If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.