SNK has deployed the latest Samurai Shodown Update 2.41 for everyone and we have the full list of patch notes for you to read. This new patch adds Baiken from Guilty Gear Strive along with a number of other new fixes, balance updates etc.
On the PS4, you will need to download around 1.2 GB of the Samurai Shodown Update 2.41 patch file size. Everything you need to know regarding this update has been covered in the full release notes below. Since the patch is now live on all the platforms, you can download and install it right away.
Samurai Shodown Update 2.41 Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for Samurai Shodown Update 2.41 that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
Changed / Improved Features
- Added DLC character BAIKEN
- Wall Jumping now detailed appropriately as being to be performed weaponless in the command menu.
- Resolved improperly translated text.
- Resolved an issue where NAKORURU’s character portrait would be improperly displayed when changing her color to green with certain timing.
- Can now adjust the Guard Crush meter during Training Mode online.
- Fixed other minor issues and features.
Xbox Series S, Xbox Series X changes:
- Resolved an issue where characters could cancel out of hitstun.
- Resolved an issue where WARDEN’s special move, Vanguard’s Advance, would not display properly.
NOTE: For all the other updates and the character balance changes, check out this official PDF document.
Samurai Shodown is now available for the PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch platforms. If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.