Koei Tecmo has just deployed the latest Samurai Warriors 5 Update 1.03 and we have the full list of patch notes. Since the update has just started rolling out to all the players, we do not have much information but it seems it brings along several bug fixes and game stability improvements.
You should be able to download and install Samurai Warriors 5 Update 1.03 right away on all the relevant consoles. We do not yet have the file size for this update yet with us, but will add it here once we find out. Everything related to this patch will be added in the full release notes, right after the jump.
Samurai Warriors 5 Update 1.03 Patch Notes
Unfortunately, we do not yet have the official patch notes for Samurai Warriors 5 Update 1.03. The patch has already started rolling out to all the players, but a list of changes is yet to come directly from the developers. For now, all we can do is wait and see whathas changed or updated in the game.
Here are the official patch notes for Samurai Warriors 5 Update 1.03 that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
- Fixed an issue in which, in certain cases, the game could no longer be advanced after victory.
- Fixed an issue in which, in certain cases, Mitsuhide Akechi’s preferred weapon would not be added.
- Fixed an issue with the actions of some characters.
- Fixed an issue with some scenarios.
- Carried out other bug fixes and balance adjustments.
Samurai Warriors 5 is out now on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC platforms. If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.