Gamepires has released this latest SCUM Update 0.5.6.34282 today on May 26 and here are the full patch notes, for your reading pleasure. This is a surprise update with lots of sever optimizations and several important bug fixes in the game. You can read the full release notes right after the jump below.
We do not have the file size yet for this SCUM Update 0.5.6.34282, but if you find out before us, let us know in the comments below. This patch should start downloading as soon as you start up the game launcher.
SCUM Update 0.5.6.34282 Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for the SCUM Update 0.5.6.34282 that is now live on Steam and rolling out to all supported platforms of the game:
- Fixed a duplication bug.
- Fixed the bug where bow attachments would not have proper icons.
- Fixed the bug where interrupted double feed malfunction would bug the magazine.
- Fixed the bug where drones would fly in circles trying to reach their destination.
- Fixed the bug where some skewers could not be placed in hands.
- Fixed the bug where you could infinite repair melee weapons on a drill press.
- Fixed the bug where smoke grenades and flashbangs would become nuclear devices when thrown in fire.
- Fixed the bug where it was not able to fuel fires.
- Fixed the bug where the raft blueprint would turn red after relog.
- Fixed the bug where 3m basic walls and 5m metal walls were not repairable.
- Fixed the bug where firework traps would not activate.
- Fixed the bug where shotguns were not able to clear malfunctions in some states.
- Fixed the bug where it was not possible to place stick and plank bundles in log sheds.
- Fixed the bug where it was not possible to fuel lanterns and chainsaws with bottles.
- Fixed the bug where it was possible to illegally steal flags.
- Fixed the bug where the handgun was not visible in the weapon holster.
- Fixed the bug where an item in hands would not sometimes render.
- Fixed the bug where it was possible to burry the small improvised raft.
- Massive amount of level fixes.
- Major server optimizations.
- Players can now switch firing modes while in ADS mode.
- Reworked handling of explosive damage to base building elements.
- Further adjusted sentry aiming.
- You will now see wall length when placing bb walls.
- Adjusted the positions of sight pins on the compound bow.
- Added a parameter that allows you to set the number of boats available on the island.
- ListPlayer admin command now also have a Fame column.
- Moved admin door unlock interaction to interaction menu.
- Added a new admin command #ShowNameplates true/false giving the ability to admins to see names of other players when in player mode.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.