Sea Of Thieves Update 188.8.131.52 has just been deployed by Rare Publishers, and here are the full list of patch notes. This patch is currently getting deployed as the server maintenance is going on with the game. As the Season Four is underway, the developers had been working on additional fixes based on feedback from the community.
All the relevant information you may need to know regarding the Sea Of Thieves patch notes for Update 184.108.40.206 is covered below. You should be able to download and install this new update right away. The total update file size you will need to download is around 4.4 GB on the Xbox Series X.
Sea Of Thieves Patch Notes: Update 220.127.116.11
Here are the official patch notes for Sea Of Thieves Update 18.104.22.168 that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
The Sunken Kingdom
- Players storing treasure in a Sunken Merfolk Statue should no longer find that the Statue displays no contents.
- Crews simultaneously storing treasure in Sunken Merfolk Statues across different Siren Shrines should no longer find that each Statue displays no contents.
- Selling a Breath of the Sea to any Trading Company representative will now correctly increment the Seeker of the Sea Commendation.
- Players are no longer able to gain additional Emissary Grade progression when retrieving Coral Collector’s Chests from a Sunken Merfolk Statue.
- The Shrine of the Coral Tomb no longer has a hole in the roof allowing players to swim into the environment.
Performance and Stability
- Reduced the frequency of players experiencing a Bluebeard error when loading the game.
- Improved server stability, reducing scenarios where crews are removed from a game session.
Unable to Bail Water after Server Migration
- Players are experiencing issues bailing water with a bucket after migrating across servers. This issue can be mitigated by changing the bucket cosmetic or returning from the Ferry of the Damned if affected after migration.
Legend of the Sunken Kingdom Voyage
- Players are temporarily prevented from using Sunken Merfolk Statues to store quest items such as chests and keys received while on the Legend of the Sunken Kingdom Voyage. Crews are encouraged to keep the Forbidden Coral Chest with them while venturing below the waves and using the keys as soon as they are uncovered to reduce the number of items needing to be carried.
Ranged and Melee Weapon Hit Detection
- In areas of intense action, players may find themselves firing shots or landing strikes that do not cause damage to their targets. While small improvements continue to be delivered during our regular updates, we are continuing to investigate and identify further improvements to improve the player combat experience.
Sea of Thieves is now out for the PC (Steam and Windows Store), Xbox One and Xbox Series X/S platforms. If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.
Source: Sea of Thieves