Getting an invisible nickname in Free Fire is an extremely simple process and it requires you to have a Rename Card. Your nickname will not be viewable and will remain transparent which provides you with an inherent competitive advantage.
As of yet, having an invisible nickname will not get you banned and does not seem to be breaking any rules whatsoever. Therefore, you can go ahead and get an invisible nickname for your character.
Set Invisible Nickname in Free Fire
Getting an invisible nickname in Free Fire is an extremely simple process. Here’s what you need to do:
- Head on to this website and press the box. (This is an empty unicode space).
- Now, copy the blank space by tapping on the pop up that appears.
- Open Garena Free Fire and head to your Inventory Section.
- Now, click on the Rename Card present in your inventory.
- Once done, press OK and you should have an invisible nickname!
You can also get the UNICODE character from here:
ㅤ(Select The Empty Space Present To The Left of The Bracket)
How to Get a Rename Card
You’ll need a Rename Card to get an invisible Nick Name. Here’s how you can do so:
- You can get a Name Change Card with 10000 Points from Regional Battle Season 6
- You can purchase a Rename Shop from the Card for 390 Diamonds
That’s all you need to do know about getting an invisible name in Free Fire. If you are stuck at a step somewhere, let us know in the comments section down below and we’ll help you out!