Devolver Digital is deploying a brand new update 1.02 to Shadow Warrior 3 and we have the full patch notes for you. This update primarily fixes various bugs that were present in the game and focuses on adding stability improvements. Some levels have also been optimized for a better gameplay experience.
The file size for this update has not been revealed but we will update it as soon as we get our hands on it. The update will be available globally on all supported platforms. With that said, here are the patch notes for the Shadow Warrior 3 Update 1.02.
Shadow Warrior 3 Patch Notes: Update 1.02
Here are all the patch notes for the Shadow Warrior 3 Update 1.02 rolling out on all supported platforms:
- Fixed situation where weapon ammo count could be incorrect on pickup.
- Changed default controller sensitivities .
- Aim Assist improvements.
- Fixed it so that Katana Elemental attacks can be used on triggers.
- Level optimisations.
- Various Improved performances.
- Various audio fixes.
- Fixed a rabbit’s curse.
- Stopped some enemies dodging freezing barrels.
- Fixed a few instances of enemies getting stuck in the environment
- Fixed a few places where the player could get stuck.
- Fixed a bug where Wang could be armless if the Grapple Hook tutorial was reloaded.
- Fixed the Tanuki sticking around when he should have moved on.
- More Improvements on the French Localisation.
- Fixed missing Japanese translation in menu.
- Fixed an issue with the ice raft for machines running the game at more than 180fps.
- Various level and collision fixes.
- Fixed the bad behaviour of a number of demons in certain circumstances.
- Made wall running more reliable.
- Improved viciousness of Seeking Eye on certain enemies (that were being overlooked).
- Improved character model LoDs.
- Better stability when resuming title.
- Controller rumble fixes.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.