Unicube has just deployed Sheltered 2 Update 1.0.8, and we have the complete patch notes for your reading pleasure. The latest patch primarily fixes an issue where you could claim an outpost without a fight. Moreover, the latest update brings several other bug fixes and gameplay improvements.
You should be able to download this patch right away, as it has been pushed out as a mandatory download on all supported platforms. We don’t have the actual file size of this update yet. You can find all the relevant information regarding Sheltered 2 Update 1.0.8 down below.
Sheltered 2 Patch Notes: Update 1.0.8
Here are the official patch notes for Sheltered 2 Update 1.0.8:
- Fixed an issue where you could claim an outpost/HQ without a fight
- Possible fix for characters becoming unresponsive inside the shelter
- Possible fix for breach overlay locking out control of faction members
- Added a limit to the number of craft jobs that can be queued on the workbench – Equal to the amount of free job slots the selected character has available. Preventing excess jobs not being added to the job queue and losing crafting items.
- Fixed issue where faction members would not be able to access small pantries located above beds. Also added in checks to make sure the best available food is taken.
- Fixed issue where the incorrect amount of travel rations is displayed in the party inventory
- Fixed issue where factions would continuously attack the same outpost
- Fixed an issue where characters with 20 intelligence would only craft 1-star items
- Fixed issue with harvested crops never returning two seeds
- Fixed issue where food degradation level on pantries could show as negative
- Tweaked AI so faction members will try to avoid wandering into rooms that are not a comfortable temperature
- Fixed issue where traders would spawn on unreachable tiles
Thanks again for bearing with us, we’ll keep at it 🙂
Good luck out there.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.