Unicube has just deployed Sheltered 2 Update 1.03 and we have the complete patch notes for your reading pleasure. The update fixes some issues and bugs including the broken rabbit spawning items constantly from the recycler.
The update is available globally on all supported platforms. You can take a look at all the relevant information for Sheltered 2 Patch Notes: Update 1.03 down below. Judging by the nature of the update, we can expect the file size of the update to be relatively small.
Sheltered 2 Patch Notes: Update 1.03
Here are the complete patch notes for Sheltered 2 Update 1.03:
We’ve released a patch to address some community-reported issues and squash some bugs found – including a fix for the broken rabbit spawning and items disappearing from the recycler.
As always, please continue to report any issues to us in our Report A Problem forum.
- Broken rabbit spawning fixed
- Character AI settings now save correctly
- Fixed infinite metal exploit
- Fixed issue where items in the recycler would go missing when a breach began
- Exercise bike animation fix
- Character AI will no longer choose to use exercise equipment outside of the character’s level range
- Unassigned rations no longer go missing on expeditions
- Leader traits now save correctly when saving the faction preset
- All open panels now close when ending the tutorial early
- Fixed issue with shelter door light
- Fix for two rabbits getting caught in a single snare
- The ‘Relishes a Challenge’ skill no longer triggers when fighting one enemy
- Dismissing a faction goal prompt no longer dismisses the following one
- Fixed issue with light reflections on boiler
- ‘Knick Artery’ skill will now stack bleeding statuses correctly
- Encounter camera sway temporarily disabled
- Adjusted odds of seeds returning from harvesting plants
- 20% chance of 0 seeds
- 40% chance of 1 seed
- 40% chance of 2 seeds
- Made the job page accessible on the faction radio panel when a quest is available
- Characters can no longer exercise if too tired
- Junk items filter option added to recycling panels and item transfers
- Reduced the tick rate of character needs by ~30%
- Missing SFX for ‘Headbutt’ skill added
- No longer display the ‘take prisoner’ option on combatants that have fled
- Increased the amount of wool, leather and nylon gained from recycling Burned Clothes
- Greenhouse no longer draws power
- Can no longer rearrange burnt out ghost objects
- Font size of weapon description when picking up dropped weapons increased
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.