Allods Team has just deployed Skyforge Oct. 7 Update and we have the complete patch notes for you to read. The new update includes bug fixes and stability improvements with some miscellaneous additions to the game as well.
The update is available globally as a mandatory download on all supported platforms. You can find all the relevant information for Skyforge Oct. 7 Update down below. The file size of the update is yet to be disclosed.
Skyforge Patch Notes: Oct. 7 Update
Here are the complete patch notes for Skyforge Oct. 7 Update coming out on all supported platforms:
- Using a key in the temple gates can no longer be interrupted by incoming damage.
- The character that carries a key or crystals can no longer use acceleration.
- You can no longer carry crystals if you are invisible.
- If the character gains invulnerability from the God’s Army and Celebration of Life abilities, they will drop the key or crystals they are carrying.
- Changed the mechanics of the divine spark generator on the maps of the Pantheon Wars. The generator can only be used if the team has a divine form charge. When the generator is activated, the charge will be consumed. If the spark is not used, the divine form charge will be restored.
- Shere Khan Combat Device is now vulnerable to damage and control effects in the Pantheon Wars.
- Addressed an issue with the Bloody Vortex ability of Laertes’s Sword: the ability could not be used in the training room.
- Addressed an issue with the Style Room where the character’s model was displayed incorrectly.
- Addressed an issue where the Griffin Claws exoskeleton module was not visible.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.
Source: Allods Team