Hi-Rez Studios has just released SMITE Update 11.79, and we have released the complete patch notes for your reading pleasure. The update comes right after the Monstercat title update and only includes some bug fixes here and there.
While we currently do not have a file size for the update, the servers are currently down for maintenance and should be up in a short while. You can download the update globally on all supported platforms.
SMITE Update 11.79 Patch Notes
Here are the complete patch notes for SMITE Update 11.79:
- Fixed an issue where a large group of new gods had no in-game ability videos. All gods should now have all ability videos
- Updated Loki and Persephone in-game ability videos to match their new kits
- Fixed an issue where the Danzaburou and Hera fan art cosmetics were using the wrong art
- Fixed an issue where certain pieces of foliage or plant life would flicker
- Adjusted a large list of gods to reduce the chance that they would get in a situation where their basic attacks would de-sync from the characters animation.
- Fixed an issue where the Tutorial was still using Hunter’s Blessing
- Fixed an issue where King Arthur and Yemoja were not properly banned from all infinite cooldown/mana modes
- Fixed a series of issues on the Conquest Map regarding the Base Gates
- Base Gates should now function like player-made walls when interacting with abilities that care about walls. Ricochets should bounce off them, Chernobog can dash into them, and Janus can NOT portal through them.
That’s all you need to know about SMITE Update 11.79! If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.