Hi-Rez Studios has finally released the new SMITE Update 11.90 just now and we have the complete list of patch notes for you. This is the latest patch to release for the game as the previous one brought Patch 8.8 The Ceaseless Whirlpool. Any bugs that may have popped up now after the major update should be addressed in this release.
You should be able to download and install SMITE Update 11.90 right away. PlayStation should go to the Download Center and look for the latest console patch. All the relevant information regarding this update will be added in the next section with the release notes, once they are made available online.
SMITE Update 11.90 Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for SMITE Update 11.90 that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
- [Console Client] Fixed an issue preventing players from queuing Ranked due to masteries, even if they owned enough mastered gods.
- Fixed an issue where Ranked bans disappeared when anyone selected a god.
- Fixed a Match Manager crash issue
- Bracer of Radiance
- Fixed an issue where dying while buffed made the buff last too long
- Fixed an issue where Achievements were proccing on minions
- Fixed an issue where you could get stuck in animation until firing this ability again
- Fixed an issue where the target of this ability could be perma-slowed under certain conditions
- Whirlpool Form
- Fixed an issue where Chain lightning from Zeus and Odysseus Bow could bounce off Charybdis while she’s untargetable
SMITE is now available on the PC, PS4 and Xbox One platforms. If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.
Source: Hi-Rez Studios