Rebellion has released this latest Sniper Elite 5 Update 1.05 just now and here is the complete list of patch notes. This is a minor update that fixes various bugs and adds stability improvements to the game to ensure a smooth experience for all players.
You should be able to download and install this Sniper Elite 5 Update 1.05 right away as the patch is live for all the console players. All the relevant information you need to know regarding this update has been covered in the full release notes below.
Sniper Elite 5 Update 1.05 Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for Sniper Elite 5 Update 1.05 that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
- Fixed several missing sounds – most notably the big guns in ‘Atlantic Wall’
- Fixed crash during checkpoint load
- Fixed occasional crash that occurred when loading into an AMP maps
- Fixed occasional crash that occurred on the Survival results screen
- Fixed crash that occurred when shooting the Machine Gun Team ‘Loader’ then the ‘Gunner’ in quick succession (the patch fixed crash that occurred just from shooting the Loader before the Gunner)
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.