CI Games released the latest Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts 2 Update 1.03 earlier today and here are the full patch notes list. This update packs a lot of new stuff that fans would be very excited to read up and play in the game. Earlier this patch was released on Steam for the PC players, but now it is also out for the consoles.
We do not have the file size of this Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts 2 Update 1.03. but will update once we have it. You should now be able to download and install this patch. All the relevant information you need to know about the latest changes are covered in the release notes below.
Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts 2 Update 1.03 Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts 2 Update 1.03 that is now rolling out to all supported platforms of the game:
Added various HUD customization options, so you can now:
- disable all HUD elements completely – great for taking screenshots and admiring the games beauty
- disable the wind indicator & bullet drop in your scope
- disable the map / enemy radar found in the bottom left corner of your screen
- disable hitmarkers
- disable gore independently from blood
- Automatic health generation on ‘Dead Eye’ difficulty has been disabled
- Automatic health generation on ‘Sniper Veteran’ difficulty has been slightly decreased
- Improved displaying challenge descriptions in all supported languages
- The “Kill everyone in the village without raising the alarm and rescue Taj Taheer” challenge is now unlocked properly, even after loading the game
Other improvements, tweaks & bug fixes
- The game will now indicate when an enemy spotter sees you with their binoculars, similar to snipers
- Removed one enemy in the Mount Kuamar region that sometimes spawned inside walls. You’re a free man again Gary!
- AI will recognise the player quicker in close range
- AI will react faster to grenades thrown
- Enemy AI should no longer spawn in the player’s field of vision on rare occasions.
- The Road in Ronald Payne’s outpost no longer flickers during Bullet Cams
- Improvements to ambient audio in caves
- Improvements to various player animations
- Fixed various instances in which a player could get stuck between objects
- Jammers and spotlights functionality has been made more consistent
- Fixed rare issue in which part of the Mount Kuamar region was not being loaded properly
- Additional performance and stability improvements
- Various bug & typo fixes.
Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts 2 is now available for the PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S and the PC platforms. If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.