Arc Games just pushed out this latest Star Trek Online Update 17.10 and you can read through the complete patch notes list here. This update was released for the consoles version of the game and as we go through it, it mostly contains a number of bug fixes.
All the relevant information you might need to have for this Star Trek Online Update 17.10 has been covered in the full release notes. We do not yet have the patch size for this update, but will update here as soon as we have it.
Star Trek Online Update 17.10 Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for Star Trek Online Update 17.10 that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
- Resolved an issue that could prevent certain NPC starships from properly resisting, or being immune to, Repel and/or Knock effects.
- Resolved a data error that would prevent players who had earned the Sompek Pulsewave under the old Event Reputation system from being able to purchase the Mirror Universe Phaser Dual Pistols from the Phoenix Redemption Store (Tier 3)
- Resolved an issue with Player Skills that was causing each point of the Willpower stat to provide +3 Control Resistance Rating, instead of the intended +2 Control Resistance Rating, resulting in players being far more resistant to control-impairing effects than intended.
- Resolved an issue on the Clarke Multi-Mission Cruiser, which was causing it to gain Crit Severity at Mastery Rank II, instead of Hull Regeneration.
- Resolved inconsistencies between the power’s description and tooltip of the Ruin Of Our Enemies Trait and implemented a cap of 100x
- Addressed an issue that prevented beaming directly to the shipyard from the Qo’noS system map.
- Addressed an issue that could, in rare cases, prevent ships from spawning to rescue in the Azure Nebula Rescue Task Force Operation.
- Resolved an issue that was preventing the “Floor is Lava” Kit Module from being affected by Kit recharge time bonuses
- Resolved erroneous text indicating that the Undine Kiwavi Bio-Cruiser [T6] could be found in the Event Campaign premium ship pack, or the Infinity Lock Box ship pack.
- These now correctly list the Undine Cheirax Bio-Warship [T6] instead.
- Adjusted camera zoom distance while in Sector Space to be closer to the ship.
- Camera zoom levels can be accessed via the Captains Menu.
Star Trek Online is now out for the PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One platforms. If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.
Source: Arc Games