Arc Games just deployed this latest Star Trek Online Update 17.20 and we have the complete list of patch notes here for you. There has been a number of new additions in the game, along with the celebration of Star Trek Day. This patch also features a revamped TOS starting experience.
All the relevant information you need to know regarding this Star Trek Online Update 17.20 has been covered in the next section. We do not yet have the file size of this patch, but will add it here once we have it. This update is now rolling out to the consoles and the PC.
Star Trek Online Update 17.20 Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for Star Trek Online Update 17.20 that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
- As part of the next update to Star Trek Online, The TOS starting experience has been revamped!
- Experience updated cutscenes, character models, environments as well as improving the missions on the following Episodes:
- “In the Shadow of Cestus”
- “Painful Omens”
- “Return to Babel”
- “Tangled Webs”
- “The Battle of Caleb IV”
- TOS Starfleet characters made during September 8th to September 28th will be Temporal Recruits upon completing the tutorial, and they will earn a host of new benefits and rewards to aid them in their leveling experience.
- Temporal Agent goals have been updated to include brand new mission as well as removing outdated goals that are no longer in the game.
- Existing Temporal Agents will be able to complete these new goals as well, and if you’ve already finished them, you can claim the rewards immediately.
Legendary TOS Federation Captain’s Bundle
- The Legendary TOS Federation Captain’s Bundle will be available allowing Captains to instantly raise the level of any single TOS-Era Federation character on your account to Level 65!
- This valuable bundle includes all of the following features:
- Immediately boost one TOS-Era Federation character to Level 65!
- Equipment, services, and other resources sufficient to allow this newly-boosted character to be ready to enter the high-level content of Star Trek Online
- Account-Wide access to the Legendary Miranda Multi-Mission Cruiser [T6]
- Updated Memorial plaque to include Eddie Paskey.
- Resolved an issue that was causing various crashes to occur when moving between different maps.
- This appears to have only affected users on PS4.
- Resolved a data error that would prevent players who had earned the Sompek Pulsewave under the old Event Reputation system from being able to purchase the Mirror Universe Phaser Dual Pistols from the Phoenix Redemption Store (Tier 3)
- Addressed an issue during the episode, “Downfall”, which could cause the mission to fail to complete if the Lukara is fought very quickly in the end.
- Increased the cap on Admiralty Pass Tokens and Endeavor Reroll Tokens to 200.
- Admiralty Pass Tokens and Endeavor Reroll Tokens are no longer included in rewards from their respective systems, but may now be purchased for Dilithium.
- Added additional optimizations to improve performance while on Qo’nos.
- Improved the process by which certain “Improved” versions of traits evaluate when they should be added to players.
- Resolved an issue that was preventing the “Floor is Lava” Kit Module from being affected by Kit recharge time bonuses.
- Clarified the tooltip on Universal Kit Module – Mudd’s Time Device.
Star Trek Online is now out for the PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One platforms. If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.
Source: Arc Games