Motive Studios has released the latest Star Wars: Squadrons Update 4.1 along with the full list of patch notes. This update comes a week after the big Update 4.0 was released last week. Since most of the new content was already launch week, this patch follows up with a bunch of gameplay fixes and other addresses other issues that may have arrived after the update.
Update 4.1 for Star Wars: Squadrons is all about bug fixes and small improvements to the game. We do not have a file size for this update, but on the PS4, this patch is called Update version 1.09.
Star Wars: Squadrons Update 4.1 Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for the Star Wars: Squadrons Update 4.1 rolling out today on December 17 to all supported platforms. We do not have a file size yet for this update. This is the last update of the year for this update as the team is now heading into the holidays season.
- Several backend improvements
- Fixed an issue where the B-wing would not progress certain Challenges for Bombers
- Fixed an issue where the Valiant Focus visor wouldn’t display correctly when worn by a Duros
- Fixed an issue where the thumbnail for the Recon Trainer helmet was incorrect
- Fixed an issue where players who were made a Custom Matches admin would not receive any of the associated privileges
- Fixed an issue where Steam usernames could be displayed with extra unintended characters
- Fixed an issue where privacy settings in Custom Matches would be saved into the presets
- Fixed an issue where music would overlap for a spectator in Custom Games
- Fixed an issue where the Flagship health and shields would not display correctly on the tactical map
Starfighters & Components
- Fixed an issue where the Resonant Shield would affect lasers even when not overcharged
- Fixed an issue where the Rotary Cannon stats weren’t displaying accurately
- Fixed an issue where the Unstable Engine for the TIE defender did not display the correct stats
- Fixed an issue where the B-wing’s Gyro auxiliary would not double the other auxiliary’s ammo count
What do you think of this quick update? We are still digging into the big Free Content Update from last week, and here we are already with another bug fix patch. For a list of other game changes and updates, check out our Patch Notes section.