Motive Studios has released this hotfix as Star Wars: Squadrons Update 4.2 today on January 19 and we have the complete patch notes. This is more of a bug fix update instead of bringing any new content, event or features to the game.
You can download Star Wars: Squadrons Update 4.2 for all supported platforms. If you noticed text chat stopping to work while connected with the controller, well that issue seems to have been fixed now.
Star Wars: Squadrons Update 4.2 Patch Notes
Here are the patch notes for the Star Wars: Squadrons Update 4.2 that is now rolling out to everyone.
- Fixed an issue where aim assist would not function as intended when firing lasers at a player who is drifting.
- Fixed an issue where music would overlap for a spectator in Custom Games
- Fixed an issue where the Flagship’s health and shields would not display correctly on the tactical map.
- Fixed an issue where text chat could stop functioning when using a controller.
STARFIGHTERS & COMPONENTS
- The TIE defender’s Concussion Missile cooldown has been increased from 2.3 seconds to 6 seconds.
For a list of other game changes and updates, check out our Patch Notes section.