XSEED Games has finally released details about Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town Update 1.0.6 and here are the complete patch notes. This upcoming patch is due for this month of July, but no hard dates have been given or announced yet. Several important updates will make their way into the game with this patch, like improved visuals when completing town requests, fixes and other smaller changes.
We will have more details about the patch file size once this Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town Update 1.0.6 will go live. However, the entire list of release notes is given below for you to read through about all the upcoming changes to this game.
Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town Update 1.0.6 Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town Update 1.0.6 that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
- Makes it easier to see who is running the event at festivals
- Adds an event for when the player participates in the Egg Festival by themself
- Add the ability to change your child/your animals’ names
The option to change your child/your animals’ names has been added to available blessings at the shrine
- Improves visuals when completing town requests
- Improves visuals when upgrading tools
- Improves character behavior when talking to villagers who are eating, fishing, etc.
- Implements a new message when returning home at 2AM
- Fixes an issue where the game could freeze after the child adoption event when several events occur in succession
- Fixes an issue where the load screen could freeze when leaving a coop
- Fixes an issue where the game could freeze during the Mushroom Hunt when picking up a mushroom after changing the camera distance in a certain area
- Fixes an issue where the game could freeze when the player interacts with an animal immediately before it returns to its coop or barn
- Fixes an issue where the game could freeze when starting the game with no controller connected
- Fixes an issue where pressing the A button repeatedly while moving in front of an unrepaired farm facility could cause actions that use the A button, such as picking up items, to not work
- Other minor bug fixes
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.
Source: XSEED Games