Marvelous Inc. have released the new Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town Update 1.0.7 and here are the complete patch notes. This release marks the launch of “Olive Town and the Land of Hope” content into the game and we have a list of all the changes and new updates covered below right after the jump.
Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town Update 1.0.7 was released last week, and everyone should be able to download and install it. Everything you need to know regarding this patch has been covered in the release notes below.
Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town Update 1.0.7 Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town Update 1.0.7 that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
NOTE: The following patch notes are from the Japanese release of Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town Update 1.0.7. This patch is now yet available globally for everyone, so please wait till you get this update.
NOTE #2: The following notes have been translated from the Japanese language to English, so ignore the minor grammatical errors.
- Added a new function “Story Camera” during conversation When “Story Camera” is
- turned on, the camera will come closer to the target resident during normal conversation.
- “Story camera” can be switched ON / OFF from the option.
- It is OFF immediately after applying the update data.
- Even if it is ON, the camera may not switch if there is a resident character near an obstacle such as a wall.
- Added the reaction of residents during conversation
- Enhanced production when the city develops
- Fixed a bug that makes it impossible to proceed when saving data with children with DLC characters is loaded after deleting DLC
- Immediately after loading Fixing a bug that may make it impossible to proceed when accessing the calendar and swapping tools in the tool bag and bag
- Fixing other minor bugs
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.
Source: Marvelous Inc.