Capcom is currently deploying Street Fighter 5 September 21 Update and we will have the complete patch notes for your reading pleasure. This new SFV update brings in bug fixes and stability improvements to the game following the previous major Summer Balance update. And like with every Street Fighter V patch, this one will also bring an extensive list of balance updates, along with some graphical improvements are expected.
SFV servers have gone down from 6-10 PM (PDT) on September 20 in preparation for the patch. We currently aren’t sure of the update file size for this particular patch. However, you can take all the relevant information for Street Fighter 5 Patch Notes: September 21 Update down below.
Street Fighter V (SFV) Patch Notes: September 21 Update
Here are the official patch notes for Street Fighter 5 September 21 Update that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
– Additional Costume (“Cyber-Akuma”): Akuma
– Additional Costume (“Ruby Heart”): Rose
– Additional Costume (“Falcon”): Ken (*)
* Included in the Capcom Pro Tour 2021 Premier Pass.
■ Battle Adjustments
– Fixed an issue in which detection for attack avoidance would be extended forward if M. Bison performed a V-Shift at the edge of the screen.
In accordance with this change, the speed and distance moved backward during the V-Shift have been adjusted.
– Fixed an issue in which canceling into EX Hurricane Spinner from a standing LP by using the HK button and another kick button
would cause H. Hurricane Spinner to come out instead.
– Fixed an issue in which the delay before any Nichirin Sho could be performed lasted too long after H. Nichirin Sho disappeared off screen.
– Fixed an issue in which performing certain inputs immediately after Double Jump to move straight up would cause Oro to fall straight down.
We have also made other minor fixes and improvements.
Unfortunately, we don’t have patch notes for the Street Fighter 5 September 21 Update right now. However, we’ll be updating this post as soon as we get our hands on them. Since the maintenance has just begun on the servers, it is too soon to guess and list down all the changes expected to go live with this patch.
We will perform server maintenance from PDT 6 to 10pm on September 20, Monday (9/21 1:00 to 5:00 UTC). Thank you for your patience and support!
In the meanwhile, here’s what the developers have planned for 2021-2022 for Street Fighter V:
Street Fighter 5 is now out on the PC and PlayStation 4 platforms, which the game is also compatible with the PlayStation 5 with backwards-compatibility support. If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.