Capcom has released the new Street Fighter V Update 3.08 today to all the players and we have the complete patch notes with us. You can find all the relevant information regarding this latest patch here as we have covered the full list of changes and bug fixes. A brand new playable DLC character has been introduced with this update called Rose.
Not just the new character, Update 3.08 for Street Fighter V also adds several new costumes for Rose and a new main stage called Marina of Fortune to accompany her. On the PS4, you will have to download around 28 GB of content for this new patch, and on the PC you need to download 18 GB.
Street Fighter V Update 3.08 Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for the Street Fighter V Update 3.08 that is now live on all supported platforms of the game.
– Playable Character
Marina of Fortune
Additional costume “Story”: Rose
Additional Costume “Battle Outfit 1”: Rose
Additional Costume “Nostalgia”: Rose
Additional Costume “Swimsuit”: Rose
Additional Costume “Ad Style”: Rose (free)
Additional Costume “Track Suit”: Rose (free)
Additional Costume (“Professional”): Juri
Additional Costume (“Professional 2”): Vega
Additional Costume (“Professional”): Seth
Rose: Default Colors 3-10
Rose: Story Colors 3-10
■ Bug Fixes
– Fixed an issue in which using Akuma’s Sekia Kuretsuha on the
Ring of Galaxy stage would cause effects to not display correctly.
■ Battle Adjustments
– Fixed an issue in which a crouching medium punch, crouching medium kick, or crouching heavy kick could connect with certain high/mid-hitting attacks while Renkiko (V-Trigger I) is active.
– The adjustments made in version 06.001 caused the special version of M. Hanging Chain, which has slower start-up than the normal version, to be performed instead when canceling into the move from a standing medium punch.
This was not intended, so we’ve sped up the start-up of the special version of M. Hanging Chain when canceling into it from a standing medium punch.
Additionally, when cancelling into an M. Hanging Chain from a crouching medium punch, the special version will be performed which will hit multiple times.
- R. Mika
– Fixed an issue in which Rainbow Typhoon and Brimstone could be used in combos from any throw attack under certain conditions, even if the effects of Heated Mic Performance (V-Skill I)
or Pumped Up (V-Skill II) had expired.
– Fixed an issue in which a standing heavy punch could not be canceled with any V-Trigger immediately after the opponent blocked the first active frame of the attack.
– Fixed an issue in which Zangief would become temporarily invincible if the player canceled into Cossack Muscle (V-Trigger II) from certain attacks.
– Fixed an issue in which Laura would become temporarily invincible when canceling Spark Show (V-Trigger I).
– Fixed an issue in which Laura would exhibit strange behavior during the screen slow-down effect of a successful V-Shift performed at specific timing while performing the two follow-up attacks to Volty Sprink (V-Skill II).
– Fixed an issue in which Dhalsim would become temporarily invincible while staggering immediately after Alex’s Sledgehammer hits him.
– Fixed an issue in which F.A.N.G would become temporarily invincible when canceling Koryo Dokuda (V-Trigger II).
– Fixed an issue in which Balrog would become temporarily invincible if the player canceled into Crazy Rush (V-Trigger I) or No Mercy (V-Trigger II) from certain attacks.
– Fixed an issue in which Blanka would move in a strange way with certain inputs when performing Rock Crusher.
– Fixed an issue in which G would become temporarily invincible when canceling Maximum President (V-Trigger I) or Dangerous President (V-Trigger II).
– Fixed an issue in which getting knocked down once would cause G to drop two levels under certain conditions.
– Extended the hitbox of Gill’s jumping heavy punch inwards to prevent the attack from missing certain characters.
– Fixed an issue in which the entirety of Cryokinesis would behave differently if canceled into from crouching heavy punch or Cryo Rise Kick while Ice of Doom (V-Trigger II) is active.
– Fixed an issue in which certain inputs would cause Dan to become temporarily invincible when activating Haoh Gadoken (V-Trigger I).
This is everything we have for the new Street Fighter V Update 3.08. You can download and install this patch on the PC and PS4 platforms. If you want to learn more about the latest game updates, take a look at our Patch Notes section!