Bandai Namco has just released Update 1.11 for Super Robot Taisen 30 and we have prepared the complete patch notes for you to go through. The update sets out to address issues faced by players during gameplay such as the Red Five not appearing in the Gacha and more.
If you have been looking for the patch notes for Super Robot Taisen 30 Update 1.11, you’ve come to the right place. The update has been rolled out on all supported platforms and is available for players to download and enjoy. Unfortunately, the file size for the update still remains a mystery however we will post them as soon as we find out.
Super Robot Taisen 30 Patch Notes: Update 1.11
Here are the official patch notes for Super Robot Taisen 30 Update 1.11 available on all supported platforms:
Super Robot Taisen 30 – Ver. 1.11
- Release date: November 26th 2021 (Japan)
- Patch notes:
- Fixed an issue causing the Red Five not to appear in the list of mechas
- You can now change the name of the protagonist at any time.
- You can change the protagonist’s name at any time by going to Options > System > Change Protagonist Name during Strategy Phases
- Correction of some texts
- Some graphic data has been updated
- Other changes to improve stability
- Additional notes: none.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.
Source: Bandai Namco