Squidlit Ink has unveiled the patch notes for Super Squidlit Update 1.0.2 and we have them all covered here for you to read through. This update seems to be a big round of bug fixes for the popular game and it is good to see the developers putting in a lot of time squashing all sorts of bugs and problems. Among other issues addressed, multiple typos in the game have been fixed.
We do not yet have the file size for Super Squidlit Update 1.0.2, but will have it later when this update goes live. This patch is expected to release on August 24, but the developers were kind enough to already let the release notes out for everyone to read.
Super Squidlit Update 1.0.2 Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for Super Squidlit Update 1.0.2 that will roll out to all the supported platforms of the game next week:
- The boss of the Ocean “Island” would miss with his shockwave if you were on the ground. He has been given lessons on aiming.
- Snowballs in the FPS section were dividing by 0. They have been told this is rude, and will no longer do it.
- Mashing A and B during the roll tutorial would crash the game. Squidlits are now more mash-able than before.
- Sometimes Skwit Skwot would be so excited during the tutorial that she would skip some dialogue, trying to learn more. She’s has now chilled out a bit.
- There is now a button counter on the pause screen! You no longer need pen and paper to count buttons.
- The second auto-scrolling level in the FPS section of the final island would switch to Joystick movement only. Skwit Skwot has fixed this for you.
- Replaying Blipston then returning to the ship would cause everyone on the ship to forget their lines. They have been given copies of the script to reference. Players whose save file is stuck by this issue should be freed up.
- On the Carbonifera Island, if Skwit Skwot had no mana she would be stuck trying to burn down the stalk. She’s been given a mana potion for such situations.
- Cal would try to move you left at the Gazebo after the Volcano levels. She now knows there’s no left.
- While standing in her personal space, the final boss of the Volcano wouldn’t attack Skwit Skwot. She has been taught karate.
- Spamming A and B on the FPS level-up tutorial would trip up Skwit Skwot, making things get stuck. She can now speed-read.
- Calypso would get confused if replaying the Blipston levels. She’s been reminded her lines.
- Restarting the Gazebo on the Volcano after completing the island would force you to play the whole island again. The space-time continuum has been patched with tape.
- Enemies in the FPS sections were not solid, causing Skwit Skwot to spin too fast. They have been told this is mean, and will no longer do it.
- Fweehoo, the Shade that has a pit, no longer has a chance to be confused if Plip has no muffins.
- The record players in side rooms weren’t turned on. Moozak, the music squidlit, has turned them all back on.
- Two side rooms couldn’t be accessed. The paths to them have been re-dug.
- The Carbonifera boss’s music would stop when you paused during the fight. Their record-player has been upgraded to continue when time resumes.
- A removed save point in the gazebo of the Volcano has been properly paved over.
- Plip has been told that she cannot phase through roofs in the Ocean levels when exiting the water.
- A wall was incorrectly a ghost in the Isle de Spoop’s sewers. It has been brought back to life.
- Multiple typos have been fixed.
- Skwit Skwot’s initial oomph and toughness have both been buffed by one point (about 30%), hopefully making the FPS section friendlier to newer players.
For a list of other game changes and updates, check out our Patch Notes section.