Wangyuan Shengtang Entertainment has just deployed Sword of Legends Online Sept. 15 Update and we have the complete patch notes for your reading pleasure. The new update brings in the Xuanjiu Jade Palace amongst other bug fixes and stability improvements.
The update is a mandatory download and is available currently on your Steam client. You can take a look at the complete patch notes down below for more information down below.
Sword of Legends Online Sept. 15 Update Patch Notes
Here are the complete patch notes for Sword of Legends Online Sept. 15 Update
With the maintenance on September 16th, we’re going to release patch version 1.0.10, featuring the Hard Mode of the Xuanjiu Jade Palace Raid! Face this new challenge and receive item level 90 gear.
Please note: We are still awaiting some last additions to the Patchnotes, which we will add throughout the afternoon. The changes as you see them below are not yet complete.
Xuanjiu Jade Palace – Hard
The entrance to the hard version remains the same as the existing one – deep within the Zhongnan Foothills, below the Nine Dragon Waterfall. You’re again required to gather between 10 and 20 players in your raid to face this new challenge.
- Unlocks Thursday (September 16th) at 12:00 server time
- Can receive loot once per boss per week, resets Thursdays at 06:00 server time
- Recommended Item Level: 75
- Drops: Level 90 Gear, PvE Sealstones III, Weapon & Bracer Talisman II Recipes, etc
- Matchmaking: you can only enter the dungeon manually; no automatic matchmaking is available.
3 More Extreme Dungeons
We’ve released the first couple of Dungeons with the Extreme difficulty in early September and will release the remaining 3 with this patch on September 16th!
The general setup will remain the same (Heroic War Souls for buffs, Hero Tokens for Loot), with a few small tweaks to highlight. Get ready to face these known enemies with their new mechanics!
The following three dungeons are now available in extreme difficulty:
- Frostbitten Patch (Weichuan Highlands)
- Chou Prison (District of Jiangdu)
- Raging River Ruins (Shanghuai Grasslands)
Settings & Limitations
- Dungeons open starting Sunday, September 19th at 12:00 (server time)
- Your maximum Gearscore in this dungeon will be limited to item level 75
- One weekly drop per boss (same as hard mode dungeons)
- The weekly reset for extreme dungeons is on Sundays at 06:00 (server time)
- Soulforce Chests: increased to 8 per week
- Talisman II for Belts, Headgear and Shoes have been added to the merchants of the Qin League, Blood Ruvia and Envoy of the Turquoise Lantern.
Book of Mysteries
- Added “PvE Sealstone III” to be purchased for 2 “Mysterious Parchments 75”
- When receiving “Mysterious Parchment (Current)” while the pet level is 75, you will now get 8 “Mysterious Parchments 75” instead of 6 of them.
- For the version rewards, the third tier “Advanced Goal” has been unlocked and can now be achieved. New goals were added for this.
- The boss for the quest “Training against demons” will now reward you with more Soulforce Chests (3 instead of 2).
- To facilitate the usage of the guild list in our version, it’s now possible to alphabetically sort by name in the alliance member list.
- The “Status/Position” field has been improved to allow for more letters to be displayed, making it easier to identify the zone a member is in.
- As a first step to try and adjust both performance and balancing in the Faction zone, we’re changing the limit of simultaneously allowed players per faction in a channel from 150 to 100.
The Fall event will take place between September 16th and October 7th. Details about the activities as well as the potential rewards will be revealed through separate news.
The Pet level 90 will be unlocked next week on September 23rd, for players that reached an understanding of 1000 of the pet level 75.
To gain understanding, you need to consume (buy items with) “Mysterious Parchment 75”. Once you’ve reached level 90, you’ll be able to get “Mysterious Parchment 90” from sources delivery “Mysterious Parchment (current)”.
- Fixed an issue where the summoned companion Wu Mang’s healing specialization didn’t perform as it should when assisting in battles.
- Ongoing improvements to localization.
- Removed Mastery Selection from Loot Gemstones as it had no effect.
- Autopilot for Chang’An Battle Arena leads to the correct location again.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.