Crema has deployed this all new TemTem Update 0.7.5 today and here are the complete patch notes for you to read. This release brings over a handful of new improvements and fixes to the game. For instance, the minimum number of players for a Tournament in TemTem have been changed to 21.
You may only need to download about 100 MB on the PlayStation 5 for this TemTem Update 0.7.5. This size may obviously vary on other platforms of the game. All the relevant information you need to find out regrading this patch has been covered in the full notes below.
TemTem Update 0.7.5 Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for TemTem Update 0.7.5 that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
- We’ve changed the minimum number of players for a Tournament to 21.
- We’ve also made some improvements to the way Tournaments are created, to ensure the highest possible number of tournaments.
- Before, the system would try to pack as many players as possible in a tournament until it was filled entirely, even if it meant that 10 other players would not get a tournament at all. Now, it will take into account the number of participants and split them so it can create as many tournaments per league as possible.
- 👥We’ve revisited and improved the current Tournament rewards so they’re more consistent:
- We’ve improved and upped the rewards for winning a Tournament.
- We’ve also added rewards for the top 4 players of each Tournament. These don’t affect the current Pansun rewards nor the rewards for winning; these only add to them.
- 👥Tamers can’t face the same rival twice in a row while playing ranked matches.
- Although the current system already tried hard not to match you with the same person twice in a row, it was still occasionally happening. Now it will no more.
- 👥We’ve added visual and sound cues to PVP timers
- These cues will go off on key moments of your turn to help you better manage your time during a match.
- This has been planned for a while, but we’ve decided to push it forward due to the feedback of the community after Tournaments, where timers are different to the ones in Ranked Competitive.
- 👥Fixed more instances where the Temtem’s stat values wouldn’t match the ones obtained through the formula.
- Fixed a softlock occurring when a Tamer tried to spectate another one that was conceding in the Pick&Ban phase or during the Battlebox selection.
- 👥Fixed a softlock that’d happen when a Temtem earned experience the battle after having evolved.
- 👥Fixed a softlock when spectating someone with a Temtem that had the Regenerating Status Condition activate right before their rival swapped out a fainted Temtem.
- Fixed showing the match skipped as won when a Tamer advanced rounds automatically in a Tournament.
- Fixed that Tamers would stop moving if their character jumped over a ledge they shouldn’t have jumped during the pathfinding of Mouse only control.
- Fixed Autodestruction not winning the match when it defeated the last Temtem on the battlefield.
- 👥Fixed that Mythical Temtem were losing two lives instead of one when they faint. This was happening because of damage-affecting traits such as Mirroring or Voltaic Charge.
- 👥Fixed the Aerobic and Anaerobic traits activating even when trying to hit a target that was evading.
- Fixed not being able to see the Stat changes happening with the Aerobic Trait after using the Hyperkinetic Strike technique.
- 👥Fixed that the message of “Mimit damaged itself” was appearing after it received damage right before transforming and adjusting its HP values.
- Fixed that the Timer would stop if a Tamer disconnected the same turn one of their Temtem fainted, and then reconnected in the Swap menu.
- Fixed Haruki’s Chromeon having attacks that doesn’t correspond to its typing in Cipanku’s Rice Fields.
- 👥Fixed Adia being in Kisiwa after arriving to Cipanku.
- 👥Fixed Temtem overlapping in the Competitive Battlebox portraits when switching between boxes while hovering over one Temtem.
- 👥Fixed that the Minimonolith’s big sprite would appear as the Reactive Vial sprite in the Backpack if the UI resolution was set to 1080.
- Fixed trait signs being shown in the world if a Tamer left the Spectate mode between the end and the beginning of a turn.
- Fixed that Temtem’s and Tamers’ footprints were appearing in the battlezones.
- Fixed that the wrong camera would be used if a stat-changing trait was activated right before using the Tsunami technique.
- Fixed Details prompt being shown while hovering over the Continue button in the Rewards menu for Tournaments.
- Fixed that pronouns IDs were being shown in a dialogue with Captain Magda in Deniz.
- 👥Fixed the music being too low when you entered a battle after skipping a dialogue.
- 👥Fixed following Temtem being able to clip through a door in Neoedo.
- Other Tamers are now invisible in the photo areas while doing the Winners Use References quest. Enough photobombing.
- We’ve changed the message that indicates your TMR after you finish your placement matches. Instead of telling you that your TMR has increased from 0 to the number, it will simply tell you what your TMR is.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.