The Division 2 was scheduled for a planned Dec. 15 Maintenance update and we have the complete release notes with us below. The servers was supposed to shut down for an estimated time of 3 hours on Tuesday, December 15th, at 9:30 CET, 03:30 AM EDT, 12:30 AM PDT. This includes a fix for Memento stacks and Superior quality named items.
From an update a whole ago, The Division 2’s Dec. 15 Maintenance update is now finished and everything is back up online with some fixes and changes to the game. We have the complete update notes below. This maintenance is followed by the Title Update 12 release last week.
Here are the complete release notes for the The Division 2 Dec. 15 Maintenance Update, now live for all supported platforms. The following changes have been confirmed by the Community Manager at Ubisoft:
- Fixed an issue where the Memento Exotic backpack could gain Kill Confirmed talent stacks whenever certain skills explode, even without kills.
- Fixed an issue where players could get Memento stacks/power ups from destroying their own skills.
- Fixed an issue where named Empress International gear pieces could drop at Superior (purple) quality.
- Fixed an issue where players incorrectly received a Global Event Star when leveling up.
- Fixed an issue where deconstructing pieces of the Rigger Gear Set did not yield materials.
Are you back into the game? Let us know what you think of the above mentioned fixes and changes made to The Division 2. If there is anything else changed, we will update the post above.