The Elder Scrolls Online (ESO) Update 7.1.7 has just been deployed by Zenimax Online Studios and we have the patch notes for your reading pleasure. The new update brings in Fixes and Improvements to Dungeons and Combat Abilities with a plethora of bug fixes.
You can take a look at all the relevant information for ESO Patch Notes: Update 7.1.7 down below. This is the PC / Mac version of the update with the console update coming soon. File size for this particular update is still not disclosed.
ESO Patch Notes: Update 7.1.7
Here are the complete patch notes for Elder Scrolls Online Update 7.1.7 coming out on all supported platforms:
The Elder Scrolls Online v7.1.7 fixes several issues in the Waking Flame dungeons, some game crashes, an issue affecting taunts, and more. We have also made a temporary change affecting Battlegrounds so that Solo and Group queues will only offer the Deathmatch game mode for a period of time. For more information on this change, please visit this forum post. The size of this incremental patch is approximately 145MB.
- Dread Cellar
- Magma Incarnate
- Reduced the duration and frequency of Blitz Burn.
- Daedric Outburst is now only present when the Challenge Banner has been placed.
- Magma Incarnate
- Red Petal Bastion
- Players who die to Rockslide Rush will no longer receive credit for the Stampede Shuffle achievement, as intended.
- The Bastion Breaker achievement now correctly states it needs to be completed within 25 mins.
- Eliam Merrick
- The Shockwave ability no longer has a chance to hit targets twice in rapid succession.
- Eliam no longer has a chance to get stuck on a ledge when jumping into the fight space.
- Fixed an issue where some pull abilities such as Fiery Grip or Silver Leash could cause taunting target context to break, creating situations where monsters would not respect whoever taunted them most recently.
- Storm Calling
- Bolt Escape: Fixed an erroneous VO shout that would occur when using this ability and its morphs.
- All Battleground queues are set to offer Deathmatch game modes only.
- Fixed an issue where visuals for the Battlefield Nightmare Senche mount would have a low graphic quality on the character select screen.
- Fixed an issue where the Leaderboard Notification sound would still play when the setting for receiving those notifications is disabled.
- Sanctum Ophidia
- Reduced the damage and radius of the Poison Blast ability which is triggered when players die while affected with Spreading Poison.
- Corrected an issue that prevented the water streaming off the sides of the “Leyawiin Fountain, Round” from being visible.
- Reduced the chance of encountering a crash when multithreaded rendering is enabled. The crash could have occurred in a variety of scenarios, including when trying to resize the client window.
- Fixed a rare crash that could happen when leaving an area while a quest is updating waypoint locations.
- Fixed a rare crash that could happen when observing another player log out while sheathing their weapons.
- Fixed a crash that could occur right after startup.
The Elder Scrolls Online is now out for the PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One and Xbox Series X/S platforms. If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.
Source: Zenimax Online Studios