Bethesda just released the latest Update 2.16 (Title Update 6.3.8) for the The Elder Scrolls Online and we have listed down all the changes along with the patch notes. This patch will be deployed later today while the game goes under maintenance works and will be offline for a while.
The total file size you need to download for The Elder Scrolls Online Update 2.16 is just 91 MB, but it packs quite a bit in it.
The Elder Scrolls Online Update 2.16 Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for the The Elder Scrolls Online Update 2.16 that is now rolling out to all supported platforms of the game:
Combat and Abilities
- Fixed a calculation error in the Rationer star’s effect.
- Updated the Rationer Champion Star to only provide a duration bonus to stat-altering foods and drinks. This Champion Star was never intended to affect the duration of such foods and drinks.
Exploration and Itemization
- Fixed an issue where resource nodes would occasionally not appear with their correct model.
Quests and Zones
- The Emperor’s Secret: Fixed an issue if you attempted to use the cart to Riften, multiple errors would occur unless your character was standing in the correct spot.
- Fixed an issue that would cause some NPCs around Southpoint to respawn too quickly.
- In His Wake: Corporal Bredrek will no longer spawn in odd spots when granting this quest, and will also no longer pursue you to give you his quest.
- Your offline friends and guild members are no longer lost traveling back in time to 1/1/1970 and have returned safely to the present.
- Fixed an issue where the keybind for quickslotting items would display in the incorrect location.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the inventory to not display properly when quickly switching between it and another screen.
- Fixed an issue that prevented scrolling the list of offerings in a trade window.