ZeniMax Online Studios has just released The Elder Scrolls Online Update 2.22 and we have the complete patch notes for you to read. The developers have not revealed what’s in the update yet but we expect it to have some gameplay and stability improvements just like in the earlier PC update on September 20.
All the relevant information you may need to know regarding the The Elder Scrolls Online (ESO) patch notes for Update 2.22 is covered below in the next section. You should be able to download and install this patch right now as it is live on the consoles. We do not yet have the update file size for this patch, but will add it here once we have it.
ESO Patch Notes: Update 2.22
Unfortunately, the official patch notes for this The Elder Scrolls Online Update 2.22 is not yet available for the consoles update. In the meanwhile, you can go through the notes from this similar PC update that was released two days back, and most of the same changes will be coming to the consoles.
The Elder Scrolls Online v7.1.7 fixes several issues in the Waking Flame dungeons, some game crashes, an issue affecting taunts, and more. We have also made a temporary change affecting Battlegrounds so that Solo and Group queues will only offer the Deathmatch game mode for a period of time. For more information on this change, please visit this forum post. The size of this incremental patch is approximately 145MB.
- Dread Cellar
- Magma Incarnate
- Reduced the duration and frequency of Blitz Burn.
- Daedric Outburst is now only present when the Challenge Banner has been placed.
- Magma Incarnate
- Red Petal Bastion
- Players who die to Rockslide Rush will no longer receive credit for the Stampede Shuffle achievement, as intended.
- The Bastion Breaker achievement now correctly states it needs to be completed within 25 mins.
- Eliam Merrick
- The Shockwave ability no longer has a chance to hit targets twice in rapid succession.
- Eliam no longer has a chance to get stuck on a ledge when jumping into the fight space.
- Fixed an issue where some pull abilities such as Fiery Grip or Silver Leash could cause taunting target context to break, creating situations where monsters would not respect whoever taunted them most recently.
- Storm Calling
- Bolt Escape: Fixed an erroneous VO shout that would occur when using this ability and its morphs.
- All Battleground queues are set to offer Deathmatch game modes only.
- Fixed an issue where visuals for the Battlefield Nightmare Senche mount would have a low graphic quality on the character select screen.
- Fixed an issue where the Leaderboard Notification sound would still play when the setting for receiving those notifications is disabled.
- Sanctum Ophidia
- Reduced the damage and radius of the Poison Blast ability which is triggered when players die while affected with Spreading Poison.
- Corrected an issue that prevented the water streaming off the sides of the “Leyawiin Fountain, Round” from being visible.
- Reduced the chance of encountering a crash when multithreaded rendering is enabled. The crash could have occurred in a variety of scenarios, including when trying to resize the client window.
- Fixed a rare crash that could happen when leaving an area while a quest is updating waypoint locations.
- Fixed a rare crash that could happen when observing another player log out while sheathing their weapons.
- Fixed a crash that could occur right after startup.
The Elder Scrolls Online is now out for the PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One and Xbox Series X/S platforms. If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.
Source: Zenimax Online Studios