ZeniMax Online Studios just pushed out this latest The Elder Scrolls Update 7.2.10, and here is the full list of patch notes for you to read through. This game is available on PC, Mac, Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and 5, and Google Stadia. With minor fixes in this newest update, it will fix the latest game crashes and bugs.
All the relevant information you may need to know regarding the The Elder Scrolls Online patch notes for February 14, 2022 is covered in the next section. This update is currently in the works for PC and it will arrive on consoles two days later which is February 16, 2022. The overall size of this update is about 12.7 MB.
The Elder Scrolls Online Patch Notes: Update 7.2.10 February 14, 2022
Here are the official patch notes for The Elder Scrolls Online Update 7.2.10 that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
- Fixed an issue where roll dodging could cause ability timers to stop displaying.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when a large number of effect particles are present on screen.
- Fixed an issue that could cause inconsistent visibility for the custom map markers in the compass when using Multithreaded Rendering.
- Fixed an issue that caused the screenshot feature to occasionally not function when Multithreaded Rendering was enabled.
- The Announcement screen displayed after logging in will now mention the Palefrost Elk mount that is included when pre-purchasing the High Isle Chapter.
- Fixed an issue with a strangely possessed vase in Stormhaven that was usable, but did nothing upon activation. It has since been fully banished from the material realm and is no longer usable.
- The Will of Stone and Soul Savior achievements will now always be awarded when the criteria are met upon trial completion.
- Rahdgarak will once again aggressively jump closer to your character should you move away from his current location.
- Fixed a widespread issue that could cause certain light-emitting furnishings to stop emitting light unexpectedly.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.
Source: Official Site