ZeniMax Online Studios just pushed out this latest The Elder Scrolls Update 7.3.6, and here is the full list of patch notes for you to read through. This update makes tons of fixes and improvements to the base game and the DLC packs as well. It also makes adjustments to the combat and other gameplay mechanics to make the experience better.
All the relevant information you may need to know regarding The Elder Scrolls Online patch notes for March 28, 2022, is covered in the next section. This update is currently coming to Stadia, PC, Mac, and all supported consoles. Plus, the servers are down right now on March 29, 4:00 AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 12:00 PM EDT (16:00 UTC). The overall size of this update is about 79.3 MB.
The Elder Scrolls Online Patch Notes: Update 7.3.6 March 29, 2022
Here are the official patch notes for The Elder Scrolls Online Update 7.3.6 that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
- Using the grappling hooks in this encounter will no longer cause your camera to point in odd directions.
- Psijic Order
- Mend Wounds: Fixed an issue where this ability and its morphs could cause you to be disconnected when attempting to target a target dummy. Who was the real target?
- Night’s Silence:
- Fixed an issue where this set was not activating properly in many cases.
- This item set now works in “No Proc” Cyrodiil campaigns.
- Turning Tide: Fixed an issue where this set’s damage was not respecting its own cooldown.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when launching the game.
- Fixed issue where achievement related POIs, including delves, world bosses and dolmens, would sometimes incorrectly display as being incomplete on the map after first loading in.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.
Source: Official Site