Expansive Worlds has just released the latest The Hunter: Call of the Wild Update 1.69 and here are the full list of patch notes for you to read. This release addresses a number of crashes, immersion-breaking, and design-related bugs this round, including incorrect fur variants, fast travel, and Hunting Lodge issues.
You should be able to download and install this The Hunter: Call of the Wild Update 1.69 as soon as you start the Steam client. Everything you need to know regarding this patch has been covered in the full release notes below.
The Hunter: Call of the Wild Update 1.69 Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for The Hunter: Call of the Wild Update 1.69 that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
- Rares for whitetail deer and coyotes showing up as commons. This fix will be retroactive;
- Unexpectedly high spawning rate for Whitetail Deer Great Ones;
- Fast travel not working for Casa del los Gil outpost in Rancho Del Arroyo and other reserves including Yukon Valley, Silver Ridge Peaks, Vurhonga Savannah, Te Awaroa;
- Players getting stuck under Hunting structures when trying to exit them in Silver Ridge Peaks, Layton Lake, Yukon Valley, Cuatro Colinas, and Medved Taiga
- Fur issues for Whitetail Deer and Coyote in Trophy Lodge;
- Audio/Performance (FPS) related issues where sounds stop playing and game begins to lag;
Crash & stability issues occuring when:
- a player loads into a reserve.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.