The developers at Miju Games just deployed this new hotfix as The Planet Crafter Update 0.4.008, and here is the patch notes list for you. This update does not bring new game content, or any new major features. Instead, it is a hotfix patch to address some of the issues found in the game.
All the relevant information you may need to know regarding the The Planet Crafter patch notes Update 0.4.008 is covered below in the next section. Since the patch is now live on Steam, you should be able to download and install it right away. If you do not see the update in your Downloads section already, restart the Steam client. We will add the file size of this update later once we have it, but we do not think it will be a hefty one.
The Planet Crafter Update 0.4.008 Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for The Planet Crafter Update 0.4.008 that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
- Added Lights in Big habitat module
- Increase inventory size on shredders (only newly created)
- Antenna require less resources
- Riley’s messages comes quicker
- Fix rebind f not working (Feel free to try rebinding other keys to check it)
- Ore extractor t2 mine more specific ores
- Add tree spreader T2 for unlocking trees achievement
- Night is 45 seconds shorter
- Changed end of content message on the prologue/demo version
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.