The developers at Take-Two Interactive Software released Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Update 126.96.36.199D, and here is the complete list of patch notes. This update introduces a new weekly event that starts on June 16 and will end on June 23. It also makes some quality of life changes to ensure that the gameplay experience is smooth for all players. For more details, check out the patch notes below.
All the relevant information you may need to know regarding the Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands patch notes for Update 188.8.131.52D is covered below. You should be able to download and install this patch right away as it went live yesterday for all the players.
Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Update 184.108.40.206D Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Update 220.127.116.11D that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
Weekly Event! This in-game, limited-time mini-event will be active from June 16 to June 23 at 9:00 AM PT.
- Activated the In-Game Mini Event: Crystalline Chaos!
- Increased base crystals gained from clearing a room in the Chaos Chamber by 50%
- Increased base crystals gained from Big Reward Dice in Chaos Chamber by 50%
- Doubled base crystals from doing Bonus Objectives in Chaos Chamber
- Doubled base crystals gained from the Switches in Chaos Chamber
Featured Runs are available in the Chaos Chamber after you’ve completed the main story, and rotate weekly every Thursday at 9:00 AM PT. They’re the same for all players, so jump in and see how your run went compared to other Fatemakers!
- This run features Wastard and Death Rattler. Get ready to take on a new featured run in the Chaos Chamber!
Have you checked out the goodies for sale in the Vending Machines for the Chaos Chamber’s Loot Room? They switch out their merchandise every week!
- A Shroomoner enemy would calm down if it was able to have time to reflect, so we gave it something to stay mad about during the Ron Rivote side mission to prevent it from not moving
- The Legendary Torgue pistol “The Message” has been updated to display its magazine size based on the item card as intended
- Prevented players from free, free fallin’ outside of the Overworld map near The Fearamid
- Stopped a skeleton from getting stuck and out of reach during “Hero of Brighthoof” to prevent progression from being blocked
- Dahlia Snipers with a specific foregrip part would not display the correct magazine size.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.