Creative Assembly just pushed out this latest Total War: WARHAMMER 3 Update 1.0.2, and here is the full list of patch notes for you to read through. This update fixes some multiplayer issues and some other game problems that are reported by some players like V-sync issues.
All the relevant information you may need to know regarding the Total War: WARHAMMER 3 patch notes for Update 1.0.2 is covered in the next section. The update can be installed by using the platform of your choice and the size of the update is quite miniscule.
Total War: WARHAMMER 3 Patch Notes: Update 1.0.2
Here are the official patch notes for Total War: WARHAMMER 3 Update 1.0.2 that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
- Improved our build-authoring process, which will reduce the excessive install times required for relatively small patches. We expect to further reduce these install times with the next game update.
- Fixed a problem where the vertical sync (VSync) setting was being forced on for some players—artificially limiting the framerate regardless of system specs.
- Resolved game stuttering issues when playing the game in Windows 11 with Intel Alder Lake (12th-generation) processors.
- Fixed an issue that caused the game to hang on first boot in certain languages.
- The game will now display an error if installed to a folder path that uses non-English characters. Doing so will cause the game to be unresponsive. To alleviate this, we recommend changing the installation location to a folder or folder path that doesn’t include non-English characters.
- Fixed an issue that caused battles in multiplayer campaign to desync.
- General multiplayer services improvements.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.