Dovetail Games has just deployed Train Sim World 2 Update 1.012 and we have the complete patch notes for you to read. The update brings in improvements to the London Commuter and Nahverkehr Dresden as well.
The update is currently available for download on all supported platforms with the developers affirming that the patch will be deployed in the next 24 hours. You can find all the relevant information for Train Sim World 2 Patch Notes: Update 1.012 down below.
Train Sim World 2 Patch Notes: Update 1.012 (London Commuter Improvements)
Here are the complete patch notes for Train Sim World 2 Update 1.012 coming out on all supported platforms:
This is the first of a series of updates as we move towards delivering smaller updates more frequently.
- Made a variety of updates to optimise memory on London Commuter.
- Updated PIS boards at Wivelsfield to now display correctly
- Updated Victoria Sidings bridge by removing the railing and replacing it with splines.
- Updated Wandsworth Common station so that NPC’s are now facing the correct direction and are no longer clipping into each other.
- Updated the external display board on the two middle carriges of the 377 so that it’s no longer seen to be cropped.
- Updated the Scenario Designer so that you can now create a service from Meissen to Dresden and back again
- Fixed the DB BR 101 formations and updated the AI formations so that they are not drivable.
The update will download automatically for owners when it becomes available. Players should allow at least 24 hours after restarting Steam, EPIC Game Store or their console for the update to appear and before contacting Customer Support.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.
Source: Dovetail Games