Dovetail Games just released the new Train Sim World 2 Update 1.57, and here are the complete list of patch notes for you. This new release seems to be a major one where the developers are bringing an update for Core, Boston Sprinter and Cane Creek ahead of the launch for Sherman Hill on Thursday. For Xbox players who were experiencing flicker, it should be now fixed as the textures have been updated.
All the relevant information you may need to know regarding the Train Sim World 2 patch notes for Update 1.57 is covered in the next section. We do not have the update file size for this release, but it shouldn’t be too big. You should be able to download and install this patch right away on the relevant consoles.
Train Sim World 2 Patch Notes: Update 1.57
Here are the official patch notes for Train Sim World 2 Update 1.57 that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
- Update to textures on Xbox which should now resolve instances where players games were seen to flicker.
- Improved the ATC so that it will now produce a “beep” sound when changing ATC/ACSES mode and speed increase. Added appropriate check to ACSES ‘STOP’ aspect, ensuring it only occurs if the signal is generating an ATC ‘Restricted’ aspect.
- Updated SimuGraph functionality when braking the ACS-64.
- Improved the F40PH-3C horn sensitivity when using Keyboard and RailDriver.
- Various improvements to the Single deck cars.
- Removed ‘quick release’ reservoir on the F40PH-3C and Cab Car to prevent the equalising reservoir dropping.
- Improved braking performance at higher speeds without causing slides at lower speeds.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the diesel engine from losing RPM during slips on the F40PH-3C.
- Updated Gamepad Reset Safety System to ensure gamepad works correctly with Alerter, ACSES, ATC on the MBTA F40PH-3C
- Updated “APPROACH” to use ‘O’ (Letter) instead of ‘0’ (Digit) when driving the ACS-64
- Updated the ACS-64 so that the button index for the open and close doors toggle to be on the expected side of the D-pad (left for left, right for right)
- Resolved instances where the switches were seen to be flickering while driving the ACS-64
- Updated the RailDriver layout for the headlights on the MBTA F40PH-3C so that the controls are now in the expected location.
- Updated seating position of Drivers on CTC-3 Cab Car, to make the look more natural. (To remove any floating feet)
- Updated instances where the CTC coaches were showing three digits instead four.
- Updated Gamepad Reset Safety System to ensure gamepad works correctly with Alerter, ACSES, ATC on the MBTA Single deck cars.
- Updated the formation max speed to 80mph on the MBTA Coaches.
- Updated numbering to fix wrong or missing numbers on BTC and CTC interiors.
- Minor updates to the ADU suppression and brake application indicators.
- Updated crossings on Cane Creek to allow raise/lower functionality.
- Made various improvements to the scenario ‘LDP-46 Part 1: Brendel to Moab’
- Improved the position of stop markers at Moab.
- Added an extra switching move to pull apart the consists after splitting. This will prevent collisions which could result in derailing should the player fail to apply the train brakes.
- Updated the bogie height for the AC4400CW so that they are now more accurate to real life.
- Updated the route art on Cane Creek to remove instances where rocks were seen to be floating.
- Updated the route art on Cane Creek to improve road blending and tidied up the terrain.
- Fixed an issue which would cause the couplings to behave erroneously on the AC4400CW.
Rhein Ruhr Osten
- Added RailDriver functionality to the DB BR 422
- Added One branded containers for the Sggmrss wagons.
- Added Rush Hour passengers to Rhein-Ruhr Osten
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.