Kalypso Media has just deployed Tropico 6 Update 17.1 and we have the complete patch notes for you to read. This update focuses on bug fixing and adding stability improvements to the game. There are no new additions to the game as this is a minor hotfix patch.
The update is available as a mandatory download and is available for installation on your Steam Client. You can take a look at the complete patch notes down below for more information about the update down below.
Tropico 6 Patch Notes: Update 17.1
Here are the complete patch notes for Tropico 6 Update 17.1:
- Fixed a crash when loading specific save games.
- Fixed a crash when starting multiplayer matches on certain maps.
- Fixed a crash when starting certain maps.
- Fixed graphical scaling and landscape rendering glitches.
- Fixed an issue where a demand was missing a building objective.
- Fixed an issue where a completed Middle East demand could not be closed.
- [Carribbean Skies-DLC] Fixed the quest “The Swap!” where it was missing two building objectives in Penultimo´s Secret Mission.
Tropico 6 is now available for the PC, Linux, Mac, Xbox One and PS4 platforms. If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.