EA Sports pushed out the latest UFC 4 Update 8.00 for all the players and we have the complete list of patch notes for you to read. This patch is smaller than the previous ones in terms of things changed, but it still brings a handful of important updates to the game.
You can now download this UFC 4 Update 8.00 patch on all supported platforms and the file size you will need to download is about 3.86 GB on the PS4. This size may be different for other platforms. For those curious, two new fighters have been added to UFC 4: Aleksander Rakic and Marvin Vettori.
UFC 4 Update 8.00 Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for UFC 4 Update 8.00 that is now live for everyone playing this game.
- Added 2 new fighters, Aleksander Rakic and Marvin Vettori
- Increased Permanent Block Damage
- Fixed issue with pivot counters damage
- Decreased defender scramble cost against the hip toss from
- Attempting the Muay Thai hip toss now requires a 20% stamina
- Tuned speed of various combos
- Various animation tuning and fixes
- Fixed an issue with evaison consistency on the Back Lean
- Decreased defender stamina drain on tower takedown scramble.
This was everything that has been added, fixed or changed in UFC 4. If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.