Smartly Dressed Games had just released the latest Unturned August 20 Update and we have the full list of patch notes here. Sadly, do not expect new features or new game content with this patch just yet. This update is entirely focused on fixing bugs and dressing minor game issues.
The developers have fixed and added the missing arena visual circle in Unturned August 20 Update, along with fixing the water blocking item interaction. You should be able to download and install this update directly from Steam as it is live for all the players.
Unturned August 20 Update Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for Unturned August 20 Update that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
- Support for different item prefab to spawn when equipped.
- Custom event component for equipped gun.
- “-DisableSteamCloudRead” command-line flag.
- Missing arena circle visual.
- OnInspectingUseable event not getting called on server.
- Water blocking item interaction.
- Terrain and road hits getting incorrectly rejected.
- ApplyDefaultSkills getting called even after loading skills.
- Potential problem with moving buildables between regions.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.