Smartly Dressed Games released this new Unturned Update 126.96.36.199 earlier today and we have the complete list of patch notes here. This patch brings some further optimizations with some new additions, changes and updates. Pooling has been added for barricades and structures to improve multiplayer performance.
You should be able to download and install Unturned Update 188.8.131.52 right away since it has been out since morning. Everything you need to know regarding this patch has been covered in the full release notes below.
Unturned Update 184.108.40.206 Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for Unturned Update 220.127.116.11 that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
- Pooling (recycling) for barricades and structures to improve multiplayer performance.
- Accepted several curated workshop skins.
- Replaced profanity filter with Steam text filter for performance reasons. The old naive filter can be re-enabled with the “-NoSteamTextFiltering” command-line flag.
- Improved clothing CPU and RAM usage. Previously the textures were combined on the CPU rather than a shader. Custom clothing can now disable the CPU readable flag, and is no longer limited to 128×128.
- Fishing catch timer not getting randomized.
- Grid snapping when dragging on plane.
- Use vehicle exit position when saving passenger position.
- Slight discoloration on plush item face.
- Include Level.hierarchy file in level hash.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.